|Web pages to open concurrently with NWC
Some of these have been converted to User Tool Scripts, check next column.
|User Tool Scripts for NWC|
The following are scripts to put on your PC and are installed through NWC. To install:
- "Save as" the script on your PC and note its location.
- Open any file in NoteWorthy Composer. Enter Alt/F8 to bring up "User Tools".
- Choose "New" and pick a Group and enter a Name for the script.
- Click "Browse", find the script, and click "Open". At the beginning of "Command", insert "wscript ". Note trailing space.
- If the script has a prompt (should be in first 10 lines), at the end of Command add a space followed by the prompt(s).
Scripts for The Semware Editor|
I have used editors from Semware for twenty years but sometimes have to work around their
lack of floating point in their script language.
- nummeas.s Inserts measure numbers at bottom of barline
- penta.s Converts to pentuplets
- rmvdig.s If you included measure numbers as part of lyrics, this could take them out.
- tchange.s Web page above does better job.
- triplet.s Converts midi triplets into real ones.
- wedge.s Inserts staccatissimo symbol above/below selected notes.
Various NWC files